Episode 7 - The Answer



Thank you for joining me this week, which has been a lovely week filled with family and friends but not as much crafting time as I would have liked.

I have no finished objects to share with you this week (slacker!) and only three active WIPS, two of which are Christmas gift socks, one in Opal and one in Regia.
I have a new cast on this week which is the Maize Mitts from Tincanknits and for this I am using the leftover DK BFL yarn from West Yorkshire Spinners
I have some lovely acquisitions to share with you from www.fondantfibre.com which includes some fibre which Deb kindly sent for a podcast prize and I will keep this as there are discussion behind the scene which will see a joint KAL in the New Year.
I have also purchased the Kind Cole Merino Blend Dk in Royal for the Rudolph Jumper and hope to get this on the needles this coming week.
Have a fantastic week crafting!

Comments

Popular Posts