Episode 53 - Slacker!!

 


Hello and welcome to this weeks episode of the podcast.

If you are on Ravelry and looking for me there I am knittynatterzena and I am on Twitter and Plurk and also Instagram as knittynatter

There is a group on ravelry knittynatter-podcast and it would be great if you came and joined.  Every month there is a finished projects thread and one random generated winner gets their choice of either a pattern on ravelry up to the value of $7 or a set of my hand made stitch markers and you can go over to the etsy store knittynatter to choose a set from there.

Bit of a change of scene this week as I take you outside into the garden,  I would also be interest to know whether you would like to go on a little field trip to the park or local castle? let me know here or on Ravelry.

Nattering away
Not much progress on various things so three projects to share with you this week

I am still working on babbling by Sierra Anderson out of Rowan Pima Cotton Yarn in Salsa colour.  i am using 4.00mm needles for the main body and this is also a knit together with Mel in singlehandedknits group so go ahead and check out that group for more details.

I am also test knitting a colourwork sock pattern No Parking! by Alison (atexasyarn). one sock is done and I am halfway through the foot on the second, top down on 2.25mm needles with yarn from www.theknittinggoddess.co.uk The pattern for this will be released shortly

Third project that I have been spending time on is cross stich with a fantastic pattern from weelittlestitches on etsy.

Speech Threapy
Stars and Stripes sock yarn from knitpurlgurl on etsy

I also received a totally awesome package in the mail which included sock blockers (squeee!) and lots of yummy yarns and fabrics and other goodies, including some Tosh Sock and some Shepherds Wool which will both become sweaters shortly

I hope you have a fantastic week and I will speak to you soon.

Bye now :)

Comments

  1. I would love to go on a field trip with you when it would work for you to podcast from another location.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts