Episode 45 - Not much to see here!

Hello and welcome to this weeks episode of the podcast.

If you are on Ravelry and looking for me there I am knittynatterzena and I am on Twitter and Plurk as knittynatter

There is a group on ravelry knittynatter-podcast and it would be great if you came and joined.  Every month there is a finished projects thread and one random generated winner gets their choice of either a pattern on ravelry up to the value of $7 or a set of my hand made stitch markers and you can go over to the etsy store knittynatter to choice a set from there.

Chatter
Talking of drawings I have closed the thread for May and have a RNG drawing to pick last months winner.
Short week this week and not much knitting time I am sorry to say.  That said I do have a LOL

LOL
the lady edith by the sadly missed Karrie Steinmetz (knitpurlgurl) is done off the needles and blocked.  This for the KAL with the knittingden podcast  in memory of Karrie.  This pattern was very kindly given to me as a gift on a RAP Tuesday by Keli who is SheepDreamery of the Sheepdreamery Podcast and she also dyes beautiful yarn which you can find in her etsy store.
I am used araucania Botany lace out of my stash which is 450 yards of fingering weight and 4.00mm needle and did pretty wel with the yardage so I will be entering this into stashdash 2013 also with the Knit Girllls.

Nattering away
I dont have that much to show you for nattering away.  I didn't work on the Trillian at all this week which if for  a Bhemalong with Wolfe Farms and LemKnitCrochet podcasts.

I have just about cast on for two new projects and they aren't the sage or the plain vanilla socks I talked about last week.

I have just about started the In the Pink by Izzyknits which is a free pattern on Ravelry.  I am using Schoppel Wolle Zauberball in the Denim colourway and will do the large shawl as I have two balls of this yarn.  I am using size 4.00mm needles and just started the first medallion,  The instructions are all written so this will not be portable project!

I also have cast on for a baby jacket which was in issue 107 of Simply Knitting,  it is a jacket with fair isle foxes on and is knit in pieces from the bottom up.  I started with the back and had almost completed the fix heads until I realised I have not changed up the larger 4.00mm needles from the 3.25mm needles I had used to do the ribbing... so there really is not alot to see!!

I haven't started spinning anything new yet and in terms of whispering to me, I still want to start the sage but I need the time to swatch and get going on it.

I hope you all have a fantastic week and I will see you soon

Bye now :)

Comments

Popular Posts