Episode 24 - Four Sweaters and a Frogging



Thank you for joining me again this week, I have had a couple of mixed weeks with a bout of the flu that rendered me in bed for four days and unable to knit!!  Still I managed to get back on track which you will see later. 

Thanks to the three people that RAPed me in the past couple of weeks.

Laughing Out Loud

I have 4, yes count them 4 finished objects - the swearers are all done!!

The vitamin-d cardigan  This is out of Rowan Panama yarn on 3.5mm needles.

Both of the afaemli---20-year-anniversary-sweater are completed out of Rowan Wool DK on 4.00mm needles

And the snowflake sweater is complete out of Patons Merino Dk on 4.00mm needles

Nattering Away

manly-aran-socks are the only active WIP out of Regia Sock yarn

cycle-race-beanie has been frogged not sure whether I will have another go at this or not.

Whispering to me
Friday Slippers, Tony the Toy box monster, Toothless the Dragon and the For Good Hat will all hopefully be on the needles before I Podcast next

Have a great Christmas and couple of weeks and I'll see you soon

Bye for now :)

Comments

Popular Posts