Episode 20 - Lols on Parade




Hi there and welcome and thanks for joining me on this latest episode

Busy couple of weeks knitting furiously away to ease the stresses of daily life mean there is quite alot to show.

Prize winner for the Breast Cancer Awareness Stitchmarkers if announced - Stitch Markers generously donated by Raerean and iVampy

Wool week this week in the UK, you can find out more at campaign for wool

Laughing Out Loud

 Louie is done this is for a Christmas gift out of stash DK acrylic but changed up the heart slightly as I could stop the solid one puckering up.  3.25mm needles. This is a Rebecca Danger pattern and although the arms and legs got a bit tedious it went relatively ok.

my hope is off the needles for another Christmas gift this is in GnomeAcres Merino Nylon Fingering weight yarn in Dobby Colour way on size 3.75mm needles. I cut out 2 rows of the last garter section as I was little worried on yarn.

Finally started and finished the Fruit Lattice Fingerless gloves by Natasha Cox-Abeysinghe which is for the Wolfe Farms October KAL. Used CakewalkYarns in the Stash base and the Vernon colourway. 3.25 needles finally decided that 36 stitches would work well, really pleased with these - another Christmas gift done :) 


Nattering Away

More pink mitts out of the reminder of my handspun, these will stay with me, 36 stitches on 3.25mm needles and for something a bit different I am adding a purl row every 5 to break up the stockinette. 

I am in the Toe Up party for Sock the Vote and so my Toe'd party socks are the sottopassaggio pattern out of SpacecadetCreations Aurora base in the sock the vote toe up party colourway. This is the first time I have cabled without a separate cable needle.  Using 3.25mm needles :).  Sock one is done and just about fits and sock 2 is started, toe increase complete and need to knit 2 1/2 inches to complete this weeks challenge.

And stuttering away is my hat for grammy for the sassy pants knitter podcast.  started I don't know how many times but I will get there !

Speech Therapy

Exciting delivery from Stockinette Zombie headquarters but I'm not spoiling the surprise!!

Patons Fab DK purchase for the Hats for Grammy and I also felt like my hand to something new so I purchased some tatting supplies :)

Have a great couple of weeks and I'll see you soon

Bye for now :)

Comments

Popular Posts