episode 18 - Make Tea not War



Hi there folks, this week is a bit of a mixed bag in terms of the Podcast... I had a rough week this past week with the passing of my beautiful cat Topaz ... and am still a bit out of sorts as you will see..

This weeks episode also has a plea from me to be nice to one another... I'm not putting all my project notes here this week, if you see something and you want to know more email me or leave a comment and I will get back to you.

There are some pictures at the end of the podcast of my beautiful kitty Topaz and to be honest I completely lost it when I was compiling the ending .. but I wanted a little tribute to her in the podcast so I hope you like it.

Hope the next two weeks bring peace and happiness to you all.

Comments

  1. Hi Zena, as far as I am concerned, this episode contains nothing offensive.
    Hope you feel better soon.
    For the party have you considerd Snow White?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zena, your podcast is awesome and all the yarn you use is great. I hope that you feel better soon, can't wait to see the new cat when you get it have an awesome day and your wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have no reason to apologize. We could all use a little reminder that our actions have consequences.
    I am sorry about Topaz, it is so difficult to loose a family member.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts