Episode 17 - Organised



Well its been two weeks and its looking like this will become a bi-weekly podcast with the odd 'surprise' weekly episode.

The group is up to 137 members and this week I make the drawing for the August Lols thready, but you will have to watch to see whether it is you or not :)

Some Chatter about what has been occupying me in the past couple of weeks.

Nattering Away


No work on the evenstar-shawl in 3.25 mm needles in Duchess of Lace / Dusk from CountessAblaze

I have worked on my spectra on 3mm needles out of two regia sock yarn and am up to 57 wedges.  i talk about the technique I use for the short rows / wraps and turns and link 1 andLink 2 on some videos on You Tube for this.

Girly Log Cabin is getting some love as I need to get this finished.

Newly cast on a pair of socks with yarn from TwistedLimoneDesigns tangy self striping sock yarn in the Paris in Spring colourway

Laughing out Loud

28s-big-sister-77 on 4.00mm needles out of Araucania Botony of Lace

Tongue Twister the falkland top in the foxglove colourway from ButterflybushYarns is finally soaked and skeined - I got 280 yards and I would says it a light DK

Speech Therapy 
I have club shipment from hilltopcloud fibre club and also some fabric I got on offer from a local department store.


See you soon and have a great time :)

Comments

Popular Posts