Episode 9 - Prize Drawings!




Hi and welcome to Episode 9



Please join the Ravelry Group and say hi we are up to 108 members so time for the prize drawings..... and when we get to every 100 milestone I will do a drawing for either a $7 giftable pattern on ravelry or a set of my hand made stitch markers.
the thread is locked for  Share your Lol's - June 2012 (sorry no Chatter) so time for another prize drawing .....

if the two lucky winners and contact me with their choice of either pattern or stitch marker and name and address I'll get the prizes sorted.  

Nattering Away 
Evenstar Shawl on 3.25mm needles out of Duchess of Lace in the Dusk Colourway from CountessAblaze no progress this wekk :(

spectra on 3.00mm needles Regia Sock Yarn I now have 73 wedges. !

Spring Socks out of Superba Mexico - Rico Design - 60 stchs around on 2.25mm needles

Whispering to me

A cowl - yet to be decided out of my Froggy Monkey Handspun for the KAL with knitting-in-circles-podcast and knitabulls-podcast
pipers-journey for the KAL with singlehandedknits


Tongue Twister
Falkland from ButterflybushYarns in the Foxglove colourway

Speech Therapy
Fibre from GnomeAcres in the Zombie Flannel Colourway- 85% polworth and 15% silk

Thanks to everyone who has joined the group and made comments, I welcome any feedback or suggestions on the discussion boards in the Ravelry Group.

Have a great week :)

Comments

Popular Posts