Episode 10 - A quick one!


Hi and welcome to Episode 10


Please join the Ravelry Group and say hi we are up to 115 members 

Nattering Away 
Evenstar Shawl on 3.25mm needles out of Duchess of Lace in the Dusk Colourway from CountessAblaze no progress this week :(

Spring Socks out of Superba Mexico - Rico Design - 60 stchs around on 2.25mm needles I haz a HO!
Toe increases finished on sock number 2

Summer Vacation - pipers-journey for the KAL with singlehandedknits out of Rowan fine cotton on 4.00mm needles

Laughing out Loud

spectra on 3.00mm needles Regia Sock Yarn 
Butterfly Washcloth from spring-cloths

alexstraza-cowl our of my froggy monkey handspun from fibre from GnomeAcres

Whispering to me

Another hitchhiker with my Captain America yarn from  GnomeAcres

Thanks to everyone who has joined the group and made comments, I welcome any feedback or suggestions on the discussion boards in the Ravelry Group.

Have a great week :)

Comments

Popular Posts