Episode 6 - Where I get a bit romantic!



Hello and Welcome to Episode 6.

Please join the Ravelry Group and say hi.
New thread started in the ravelry group Share your Lol's - June 2012 (sorry no Chatter) to post of all of your finished objects in June and I will do a monthly drawing for a choice of either a $7 ravelry pattern or a set of my handmade stitch markers. 

Nattering Away 
Evenstar Shawl on 3.25mm needles out of Duchess of Lace in the Dusk Colourway from CountessAblaze , in my owl bag from cairngormbags

Girly Top on 3.25m & 3.75mm needles (pattern recommended 3.50mm and 4.00mm being knit out of Rowan Milk Cotton DK in Apple Pips, in my monster project bag from The Undercover Owl

spectra on 3.00mm needles Regia Sock Yarn I now have 20 wedges.

Laughing out Loud
Moms Sock - 72 stitches, on 2.25mm needles out of Knit Picks Felici in the Mixed Berries Colourway.
Froggy Monkey fibre from GnomeAcres chain ply to preserve the colours. 11 WPI (DK weight) and 130 yards.  

Whispering to Me
Looking for a slightly patterned sock to knit with my self striping sick yarn, possible thinking of doing the vanilla latte socks

Tongue Twister
The Cloisters from hilltopcloud which is 40% merino, 40% shetland and 20% silk

Speech Therapy
Patons cotton twist yarn

Thanks to everyone who has joined the group and made comments, I welcome any feedback or suggestions on the discussion boards in the Ravelry Group.

Comments

Popular Posts