Episode 2 - Knocked off my Feet!



Welcome to Episode 2 where I talk about how I have been knocked off my feet on more than one occasion this week.

Nattering Away 

Thankful for Stripes - Stripe Study Shawl
hitchhiker
Twisted Limone Socks - TwistedLimoneDesigns

Laughing out Loud 
Grandma's Favourite Dishcloth
Little Lad's Birthday Socks - www.easyknits.co.uk

Tongue Twister
Fibre from Hilltop Cloud - http://www.etsy.com/shop/hilltopcloud

Whispering to me

Evenstar (Still!)  - Spellbound Beads
Spectra

Speech Therapy 
 Cairngormbags
Lamington Lass Yarns - Vote with your Feet Sock - Anna Fulford colourway

Thank you's
Scarletowl for the gifted Spectra Pattern
muffinmegnme for the technology advice
Studentknits Podcast and Wolfe Farms Podcast for the shout outs

Have a great week everyone :)

Comments

  1. I'm back - I enjoyed your first show. I've just sat down with my lunch. Baby is asleep and I'm going to catch up with your week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the colors you picked for the Stripe Study Shawl. Enjoyed the episode also.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts