Episode 4 - Sunburn & Spinning Fail!




Hi and welcome to Episode 4 - Sunburn and Spinning Fail.
We have been basking in beautiful weather this week but this has lead to some unfortunate sunburn as I got caught out unaware and I think the sun has got to my brain as I have a big fat spinning fail...

Please join the Ravelry Group and say hi.

Nattering Away 
Evenstar Shawl on 3.25mm needles out of Duchess of Lace in the Dusk Colourway from CountessAblaze

Moms Sock - 72 stitches, on 2.25mm needles out of Knit Picks Felici in the Mixed Berries Colourway

spectra started on 3.75mm needles but going to frog and restart on 3mm needles. Regia Sock Yarn

Laughing out Loud
twisted-limone-socks 60 stitches around on 2.25mm needles in Oriental Bossom from TwistedLimoneDesigns

Thankful for Stripes in rookey colourway from LamingtonLassYarns and depression glass pink from fibernymphdyeworks

With two new projects on the needles there in nothing whispering to me this week.

Tongue Twister
Epic fail with my previous spinning so moved on to hilltopcloud Feb Club from hilltopcloud

Speech Therapy
Froggy Monkey fibre from GnomeAcres

Thanks to everyone who has joined the group and made comments, I welcome any feedback or suggestions on the discussion boards in the Ravelry Group.


Comments

Popular Posts